About Me

My photo
Semi Retired Mother, Grandmother.Self Employed in Retail 28y

Days 8 ---- Day 14

DAY 8


Well, my cheat meal was very nice, but I couldn't eat it all.
Rack of Lamb with Soy/honey and roast potatoes, pumpkin, carrot,onions and sweet potato.
Luckily No.2 son called in for a visit and finished off both mine and my husbands servings.

I have been very lucky in the first week of diet as I have had no visitors to distract me from my goal.Today I actually missed meal 3 of the day, I lost track of time.
Instead I then had 2 snacks during the afternoon to get back on track.

Phone call from No. 3 son letting me know that he would arrive this afternoon with his girlfriend to stay a couple of days.

I had my meal first, then cooked for everyone else which was fine.

DAY 9

Breakfast was a wrap with ( eggs, any unprocessed meat, any veggies, any cheese )
No problems with visitors, they had eggs, etc as well.

Now that large meal should keep me going all day, but if I miss the next one I will be looking for more at meal 3, so as I had to go out for an appointment this morning, I just took along my next snack in case I was held up for too long.
Home in time for Meal 3 which was Steak with sweet potatoes.
Meal 4. I had Chocolate pudding & nuts.
Luckily Meal 5 was only cottage cheese w/ nuts & berries as I felt that I had eaten way too much today.
My son prepared Dinner for everyone else.

Another visitor called in tonight, my husband had a drink with him, but this was the first night that I missed out on my daily tipple.I didn't think that I would enjoy my glass with the meal that I was having.

DAY 10

I went with the menu as planned today apart from swapping Fruit meal. Peach,Plums or Nectarines not in season, I substituted an Apple.
I will weigh myself again tomorrow morning.

DAY 11
I weighed in.My reading was 11lbs lost,but my hubby said closer to 10.I'll go with 10lbs in 10 days.I am pleased with that.
Housework Today.
Vacuumed & cleaned the bathrooms.

DAY 12
Saturday today.I am going to watch football this afternoon, so I will make sure I have had my meals before I go.
Those Hot Dogs & chips might be tempting.
Home now, my team lost but they get another chance at the finals next week.
No problems with the food at footy and I resisted my usual Rum & Coke so as I could still have wine with dinner.

DAY 13

Today is my birthday, now 61. Keeping low key,have been invited out, but staying in instead.
Nearly finished the first 14 day meal plan, it has been the easiest diet that I have ever tried.
DAY 14

These 14 days have gone by so quickly and I didn't really feel like I was on a diet at all.
I have weighed in and the total overall weight that I have lost in the 14days is 13lbs.

That loss was with hardly any extra exercise except maybe walking a bit further than usual

No comments: